6th International Conference on Mobile Learning (MLearn 2007). This conference will appeal to a wide range of audiences who are interested in enhancing learning, designing content and developing systems for mobile devices and wireless networks. The following objectives serve to define and guide the structure and foundation of the MLearn 2007 Conference:
- To promote the development of mobile learning
- To stimulate critical debate on & research into theories, approaches, principles & applications of mobile learning
- To share local & international developments, experiences & lessons learned.
- To promote networking & business opportunity development.
- To encourage the study & implementation of mobile applications in teaching &learning.
- To stimulate & assist personal professional development & the development of new skills for educators.
- To provide a forum for education & knowledge transfer.
- To facilitate dialogue, sharing & networking between diverse cultures with regard to the optimum use of emerging technologies.
- To bring together providers of technology & services with educators and instructional designers.
MLearn 2007 will be held at the Melbourne Exhibition & Convention Centre, Melbourne, Australia, from 16 to 19 October 2007.
Thoughts Aside: International conference on mobile learning emphasized the significance of the technology platform, covered in the 350-018 certification and forming the basis of another online certification 312-49, designed to promote employee development and the on job accomplishments. Hundreds of the employers showed their interest in quantifying and improving on their employees’ skills (312-50) through mobile learning resources. The online learning and testing system aimed at developing the competency model as taught in the 350-001 certification has been used by thousands of the clients including the industry icons.