The 2010 Global Education Conference will be held November 15-19, 2010, online and free. Sessions will be held in multiple time zones and multiple languages over the five days. Global Education Conference is now accepting proposals for presentations.
The conference is a collaborative and world-wide community effort to significantly increase opportunities for globally-connecting education activities and initiatives. All sessions will be held in the Elluminate platform, will be broadcast live, and will be available in recorded formats afterwards.
There is no formal registration required for the conference, as all the sessions will be open and public. 2010 Global Education Conference strands are set to include:
- Teachers – professional development, training, etc.
- Students – student-led initiatives, exchange programs, service learning, etc.
- Pedagogy – curriculum, digital citizenship, assessment, etc.
- Policy and Leadership – exemplary schools, ICT infrastructure, government initiatives, etc.
- Change – peace and social justice, equity, etc.