INTED 2011 – International Technology, Education and Development Conference – will be held in Valencia, Spain, 7 – 9 March, 2011.
INTED 2011 will be an International Forum for those who wish to present their projects and innovations, having also the opportunity to discuss the main aspects and the latest results in the field of Education and Research.
The general aim of the conference is to promote international collaboration in Education and Research in all educational fields and disciplines. The scope of the conference include some interesting topics like:
- Experiences in Education
- New Trends in the Higher Education Area
- Pedagogical & Didactical Innovations
- Virtual Universities
- Technological Issues in Education
- Computer Supported Collaborative Work
- Educational Software and Serious Games
- Curriculum Design and Innovation
- Quality Assurance in Education
- E-Content Management and Development